Smiles for New Mexico Kids was started in 2007 with the aim of providing a dental “home” for those children around the state who do not receive regular oral healthcare.
Since then, our state-of-the-art, five-chair mobile clinic has traveled around the state of New Mexico and provided dental services to more than 45,000 children seen at over 60 different schools.
Our clinic is uniquely designed to provide full-service dental care, including any necessary follow-up treatments, on wheels and performs the vast majority of its services while parked at elementary and middle schools around the state of New Mexico.
- All Dental Insurances Accepted, Including Medicaid
- Steeply discounted rates for the uninsured
- Fully staffed with Dentists, Pediatric Specialists and Dental Assistants
- Preventative and Diagnostic Services
- Teeth Cleaning & Exam
- Digital X-rays (panoramic & bitewing)
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Flouride Treatments
- Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
- Referrals Given
NOTICE TO PATIENTS: This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered depending upon family size and income. You may inquire about a discount with a dental assistant or school nurse.